We are holding our annual WALKATHON on September 24. This is our primary fundraiser for the year. One of our objectives in the Parent Club is to raise money to help cover costs such as classroom supplies, technology upgrades, storage solutions, books, field trips, parent/child events and other needed items for each class.
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Walkathon. We have teamed up with Get Movin’© to make this event fun and profitable with online mobile friendly technology!
We Need All Parents to Complete 3 Easy Steps!
- Register your Child by visiting www.getmovinfundhub.com It’s free, easy, and fast to register! For School Identifier use 5f3d669d605c9
- Consider sending an Email and/ or Text of your child’s student fundraising webpage with 10-15 friends and family. It’s super easy!
- Consider Posting on Facebook or Twitter It’s two clicks of a button to post. You’ll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives/friends from HS/co-workers. Post and see what happens!
- We would love 100% student registration. Please visit www.getmovinfundhub.com today!
- Each student is encouraged to raise at least $30.
- Be an Overachiever Superstar by raising at least $150.
- Register your Child using School Identifier 5f3d669d605c9
- Event Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Final Donation due date: September 30, 2020
- Donations can be online through your child’s webpage. Otherwise, donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school.
- Please make checks payable to: Georgetown Elementary PTC.
Individual Goal Rewards
All students are encouraged to reach their individual donation goal of $30.00.
- Any donation (in-school or online) = Entered in a random drawing for prizes!
- Prizes include Electric Scooters and Gift Cards to places such as Amazon, Target, and Barnes & Noble.
- Individual Donation goal of $30 = Hudsonville Eagles T-shirt (Parents: be sure to add size when registering).
Group Goal Rewards
- Class with Highest Donation Total = Pizza/Ice Cream Party!
- Class with Highest Percent Participation (including teacher) = Donuts and Gift Card for the teacher.
- Top Two Earners from each Grade = Pizza Party with Principal Waldie!
- Grade with Highest Donation Total = Popsicle Recess!
When the whole school works together as a team, everyone WINS!