Happy July! If you are a list person like I am, you may want to keep this supply list handy for when the BACK TO SCHOOL sales start. Your first grader will need these items for this coming year. I will provide most of the essentials, but I would love some help!
Things your child should bring to school on Tuesday, September 2:
- gym shoes (to be kept in your child’s locker at school)
- pencil box
- headphones (whatever is comfortable/durable for your child)
- 1 pair of scissors (blunt tip with your child’s name written on it)
- 1 highlighter
- 1 rectangular eraser (or more)
- 1 glue stick
- reusable water bottle labeled with your child’s name
- DON’T FORGET A HEALTHY MORNING SNACK EVERY DAY!!
The items below are also needed and will be shared by our community of learners:
- 1 box of 12 colored pencils
- 1 box of dry erase markers
- 1 box of Kleenex
This year I have been able to supply the classroom with many of the tools that your child will use each day (crayons, pencils, pens, folders, notebooks, etc.). These supplies will be kept at your child’s desk or inside his/her pencil box.
Thanks so much for helping your child get ready for first grade. Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Mrs. Bast email@example.com