1. Private one-on-one tutoring
This is an excellent way to help your child practice skills that have been learned this year. These teachers are providing private tutoring. Contact them soon, so that you have this support in place for the summer.
- Char Greenlund – firstname.lastname@example.org (
Reading & Math, 2-3)
- Amy Smith – email@example.com (
Reading & Math, K-1)
- Lisa Kuieck – firstname.lastname@example.org (
Reading & Math, 1-3)
- Terri Hagberg – email@example.com (
Reading & Math, K-5)
- Karmen VanderStel – firstname.lastname@example.org (
Reading & Math, K-4)
2. Open Library at Georgetown School
Our school library will be open on Tuesdays throughout June and July (10:00-12:00). We will have leveled books available as well as regular library books. Classroom teachers will be there to help your child find some great books.
This online reading website will be available for your child to use throughout the summer. This program, paid for by our wonderful Parent Club, provides leveled books that your child can listen to and read. There are also online rewards that your child can earn by completing comprehension quizzes on books that have been read.
Encourage your child to read every day. Continuous practice grows confident readers!!!