Thanks for helping with our party! We had a wonderful time!!
Our class is participating in the BOOK IT! Program to encourage reading at home. Your child will receive a monthly reading calendar October-March. Each time kids read at home, they mark it on their calendars. At the end of the month kids bring their calendars back to school and they will receive a coupon for a FREE personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut. This coordinates perfectly with our weekly reading homework and rewards kids for being readers at home. Look for the first Book It calendar this week!
- Race Location: Eagle Stadium on Baldwin MS campus
- Race Date: October 29, 2019
- Race Time: Races begin at 5:00 PM. Gates open at 4:30 PM.
- Race Information: The Turkey Trot is designed for elementary school children but we will have one additional race for 6-12 graders
- Entry Fee: $6.00 Per Person
- Prizes: Turkeys, Apple Cider and Pumpkins.
- Individual Race Groups: PK-2nd grade: less than ¼ mile. Grades 3-5: less than a mile. Grades 6-12: less than a mile. If your child needs special accommodations, please let your PE teacher know.
- Entry Deadline: Monday, October 7, 2019
- Late Registration: On race day, late registration and additional shirts will be available at the late registration table near the stadium entrance.
- Severe Weather: In the case of severe weather and cancellation, the Turkey Trot will not be rescheduled.