Happy July! I will give your child many tools that we will use every day (crayons, pencils, folders, notebooks), but I would love some help with these specialty items.
Please bring these supplies to our Open House on Wednesday, August 22.
- pencil box (make sure that it can open and close easily)
- earbuds (please label with your child’s name, a piece of tape works well)
- gym shoes (kept in your child’s locker)
- 1 box of dry erase markers (any size and color)
- sticky notes (3×3 size)
- 1 glue stick
- 1 highlighter
- 1 pair of child’s scissors, labeled with your child’s name
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 1 box of bandaids
- 1 container of Clorox wipes
Important items your child should bring to school every day.
- backpack (big enough for a lunchbox, folder, library book, and winter snow gear)
- filled water bottle (water only, no juice please)
- 2 healthy snacks (one for the morning and one for the afternoon… second graders get hungry!)
Thanks so much for helping your child get ready for second grade! Please email me if you have any questions. 🙂
Mrs. Bast: email@example.com