Happy July! I will give your child many tools that we will use every day (crayons, pencils, folders, notebooks), but I would love some help with these specialty items.
Please bring these supplies to our Open House on Thursday, August 24.
- pencil box (make sure that it can open and close easily)
- earbuds (please label with your child’s name, a piece of tape works well)
- gym shoes (kept in your child’s locker)
- 1″ binder with pockets on the inside cover
- composition book, wide ruled
- 1 box of dry erase markers
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pair of blunt child’s scissors, labeled with your child’s name
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 1 box of bandaids
Important items your child should bring to school every day.
- backpack (big enough for a lunchbox, folder, library book, and snow gear in the winter)
- filled water bottle (water only, no juice please)
- 2 healthy snacks (one for the morning and one for the afternoon… second graders get hungry!)
Thanks so much for helping your child get ready for second grade! Please email me if you have any questions. 🙂
Mrs. Bast: email@example.com