Open House

First Grade Families,

Wow! The first day of school is almost here. I can hardly believe that it is already the end of August! To ease the transition into the new school year, be sure to attend our Georgetown School Open House on August 27 from 6:30-7:30.

school-clipartfree-back-to-school-clip-art-b2e1qbnt

At the Open House, each child will have a chance to meet me, explore our classroom, find his/her locker, and even pick out a seat for the first day of school. It will be a great way to start our school year together! Until then, keep checking the blog for important information about first grade.

Two additional notes:

1.  If you have not done so already, please fill out the FIRST GRADE SURVEY. I would love to know if your child has a nickname that he/she likes to be called and I would also like to gather your e-mail addresses as soon as possible. (These questions are in the survey.)

2.  Check out the SCHOOL SUPPLIES post if you still need to stock up on your school items. You and your first grader are welcome to bring these things to our Open House next week. (This will help to lighten up backpacks for the first day of school!)

Looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday at our Open House!

Mrs. Bast 🙂